Office telephones - Henderson uses the 3CX VOIP telephone system
Web Conferencing through 3CX - Part of Henderson's campus phone system
Microsoft Teams - Teams is a virtual meeting space and chat program that is also integrated with Canvas. Teams allows you to communicate with students, staff, and faculty using video conferencing and instant messaging chats.
- Teams Login
- Microsoft Virtual Tutorial - This click-through guide demonstrates how to log in and navigate the Teams app.
- Microsoft Tutorial Playlist - A playlist of Teams tutorials created by Microsoft.
- Teams For Canvas - Image and text instructions for using Microsoft Teams within Canvas.
- Teams Support
- Microsoft Status Page
Microsoft Office at home - Employees have access to Microsoft Office 365 for their personal computers through the University.
Grammarly - Grammarly is a grammar, spelling, and context checker designed to assist students and faculty with assorted writing projects. Grammarly provides a Chrome plug-in that provides real-time writing assistance. Grammarly has a plagiarism checker.
Kaltura Capture System - Henderson's new official screen capturing and video recording system is available for all faculty, staff, and students with a Henderson email address. Easily make recordings from within Canvas or from the Kaltura Media Space webpage. Quickly edit videos, add quizzing features, and publish all from one location.
- HSU's Kaltura Information Page - Here you can find links to tutorial videos, support, and other information regarding Kaltura
- Kaltura Media Space Login - Hendseron's online repository for the Kaltura Capture system. You don't need to be a Canvas user to access these features. You can log in to the Media Space using your HSU faculty/staff/student credentials to access all the same Kaltura features that can be found within Canvas.
Network and email password reset - reset a forgotten network password can be easily done. This includes email and MyHenderson.
- Password Reset Self Service
- POISE or SkyLite password reset - contact the Help Desk
- Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a way for the University to bypass a complicated VPN to remote you into your own desktop via an app you can download for free through the Microsoft Store.