Office telephones - Henderson uses the 3CX VOIP telephone system
Employee email - Google Suite For Education
Web Conferencing through 3CX - Part of Henderson's campus phone system
Google Meet – Part of Henderson's Google Suite for Education account. It is already available within your Google Calendar without any extra account creations or setup. Participants do NOT need to have a Google account
Microsoft Office at home - Employees have access to Microsoft Office 365 for their personal computers through the University.
Grammarly - Grammarly is a grammar, spelling, and context checker designed to assist students and faculty with assorted writing projects. Grammarly provides a Chrome plug-in that provides real-time writing assistance. Grammarly has a plagiarism checker.
Kaltura Capture System - Henderson's new official screen capturing and video recording system is available for all faculty, staff, and students with a Henderson email address. Easily make recordings from within Canvas or from the Kaltura Media Space webpage. Quickly edit videos, add quizzing features, and publish all from one location.
- HSU's Kaltura Information Page - Here you can find links to tutorial videos, support, and other information regarding Kaltura
- Kaltura Media Space Login - Hendseron's online repository for the Kaltura Capture system. You don't need to be a Canvas user to access these features. You can log in to the Media Space using your HSU faculty/staff/student credentials to access all the same Kaltura features that can be found within Canvas.
TechSmith Relay/Knowmia – Screen capturing and video recording system for all faculty, staff, and students with a Henderson email address. Make recordings that can easily be shared through Canvas while also giving you access to track views, include questions during the video, and even do some minor editing. It can also be used outside of Canvas, but all users must use a Relay/Knowmia account to create or view content.
NOTE: Access to Techsmith/Knowmia will be removed in January 2022
Digital Storage - DropBox is a good resource "middle man" for interaction between students and faculty to share resources or submit files.
Network and email password reset - reset a forgotten network password can be easily done. This includes email and MyHenderson.
- Password Reset Self Service
- POISE or SkyLite password reset - contact the Help Desk
- Google Drive File Stream is a convenient and comfortable way of showing your Google Drive in a way you know already like the default windows explorer window you are accustomed to.
- Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) is a way for the University to bypass a complicated VPN to remote you into your own desktop via an app you can download for free through the Microsoft Store.