- Hyflex streaming, sanitation of equipment, teaching stations, etc.
Canvas Instructure Learning Management System
Look for the Canvas Instructor App in your app store.
Lecture & screen capture
Kaltura Capture System - Henderson's new official screen capturing and video recording system is available for all faculty, staff, and students with a Henderson email address. Easily make recordings from within Canvas or from the Kaltura Media Space webpage. Quickly edit videos, add quizzing features, and publish all from one location.
- Kaltura Media Space - Hendseron's online repository for the Kaltura Capture system. You don't need to be a Canvas user to access these features. You can log in to the Media Space using your HSU faculty/staff/student credentials to access all the same Kaltura features that can be found within Canvas.
Virtual meeting spaces
Microsoft Teams - Teams is a virtual meeting space and chat program that is also integrated with Canvas. Teams allows you to communicate with your students, as well as other faculty and staff, using video conferencing and instant messaging chats.
- Teams Login
- Kaltura Teams Tutorials - A playlist of Teams tutorials created by Microsoft.
- Teams For Canvas - Image and text instructions for using Microsoft Teams within Canvas.
- Teams Support
Respondus Lockdown Browser - LockDown Browser "locks down" the browser on a computer or tablet. Students are unable to copy, print, access other applications, or visit other websites during an online exam.
- Login - online available in Canvas
- Student Download Link
- A recording of an introduction to Respondus for faculty members
Respondus Monitor - Respondus Monitor is a fully automated proctoring solution that enables students to take online exams at any time of the day or night, without pre-scheduling. Students use a webcam to record themselves during an exam. Respondus Monitor MUST be used with LockDown Browser.
Online Plagiarism & Writing Assistance
TurnItIn - Available in Canvas as an Assignment setting. Turnitin solutions promote academic integrity, streamline grading and feedback, deter plagiarism, and improve student outcomes.
Grammarly - Grammarly is a grammar, spelling, and context checker designed to assist students and faculty with assorted writing projects. Grammarly provides a Chrome plug-in that provides real-time writing assistance. Grammarly has a plagiarism checker.
Instructional Design Services
Henderson provides instructional design consultation and services through the office of Academic Technology.
- Make an appointment request through the Help Desk