Campus Safety

Criminal or Violent Behavior

All crimes should be reported to the HSU Police Department at 870-230-5098.   An officer of the HSU Police Department will respond.

If you witness a crime in progress call 911 immediately. Give your name, location, and phone number. Do not hang up until the dispatcher tells you to do so.

Remain at the location until a law enforcement officer contacts you unless it is not safe to do so.