The specialty in Instructional Facilitator is designed to prepare quality teachers to oversee the process of instruction in their buildings in the areas of literacy, math, and science.
Courses required for the Instructional Facilitator specialty:
- EDL 6213 Organizational Leadership
- EDL 6223 Supervision and Educational Leadership
- EDL 6623 Curriculum Strategies for Instructional Leaders
- EDL 6633 Curriculum Alignment and Assessment
- EDL 6693 Technology for School Leaders
Three hours of advisor-approved electives are required.