Friends of the Theatre, Henderson State University was formed with the mission to support and nurture the HSU Theatre program. Through your generous contributions, the tradition of excellence can continue. HSU Theatre can develop further offerings for Arkadelphia and the surrounding communities.
What do my contibutions support?
Some of the activities your contributions support include:
- Guest Artists for further development of students, faculty, and audiences.
- Scholarships and/or financial aid for students.
- Departmental productions.
- Equipment purchases and maintenance.
- Facility maintenance and enhancement.
- Academic opportunities.
- Publicity and marketing of upcoming events.
What are the benefits of being a Friend of the Theatre?
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Early Bird Reservation Privilages
- Friends Only Receptions
- Your name listed in the program
The membership coincides with the Henderson State University Fiscal Year, July 1st to June 30th. Gifts may be unrestricted or may be directed toward a specific program. Contributions to the Henderson State University Theatre Program are tax-deductible.
Please contact the Lacy Klinger, Director of Theatre at email@example.com or 870.230.5037 for more information.
In the Designation Box, type "OTHER" and then "FRIENDS OF THEATRE, HSU."