Center for Career Development Mission: To help Henderson State University students and alumni with the following:
- Develop career planning skills.
- Master job searching strategies.
- Seek rewarding employment.
Frequently Used Services:
- Career fairs
- Portfolio creation
- Resume assistance
- Cover letter assistance
- Interview prep/mock interviews
- Job and internship announcements
- Career and graduate school planning
Would you like to know more about the career-related opportunities you will have based on your major? Click the linked title above to browse various opportunities. If you have questions or concerns, contact us.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently operating remotely. For assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday - Thursday
8:30 - 5:00
8:30 - 3:30
Second Floor, Room 215
1100 Henderson Street, Box 7781
Arkadelphia, AR 71999-0001