The Charles D. Dunn Student Recreation Center is a premier fitness, recreation and wellness facility that opened in 2009.
- 48,000 sq. ft. facility
- Large gymnasium with three full basketball courts that can be converted to volleyball or indoor soccer courts
- Jogging/walking track (11 laps to a mile)
- Weight room with machine and free weights, variety of cardio machines and an area for stretching, core and plyometric workouts
- Multi-purpose room for group exercise, martial arts, cycling and more
- Locker rooms and showers
- Shared athletic all-turf facilities with the football, baseball softball, tennis and swimming teams
Who Can Participate in HSU Rec Programs?
- Facilities and programs are offered to HSU currently enrolled students and HSU paid members only. Non-members are eligible to use the amenities when properly attaining a one day ($5), a 5-day ($20) or a 10-day ($30) guest pass. All guests must enter with a member, be 18 years of age or older and present a state-issued ID.
Hours of Operation (Beginning August 15)
- Monday-Thursday: 5:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday: 5:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Charles D. Dunn Student Recreation Center
1018 Huddleston Street
Arkadelphia, AR 71999-0001