There are numerous computer labs throughout Henderson's campus. Each computer lab will allow you to use your Henderson user name and password to access a computer. Every computer lab will also have access to a printer. Every student will be able to print up to 500 pages for free per semester in any of the computer labs listed below. The Multimedia Learning Center
on the first floor of the Education Center
has its own system. It does not offer 500 pages of free printing, but it does, however, offer great resources such as Adobe Photoshop, a laminating machine, Die Cuts, etc...
Locations and Hours
Monday - Saturday: 7AM - 11PM
Sunday: 1PM - 11PM
Mooney 307 **
Monday - Thursday: 8AM - 8PM
Friday: 8AM - 5PM
Education Center 206 **
Monday - Friday: 8AM - 5PM
Foster Tech Center
24 hours a day, 7 days a week unless posted otherwise
**May occasionally close for class use
Please keep in mind that all lab hours may vary with building schedules.
Failure to follow these lab rules may result in loss of your network account:
- No Food or Drink allowed in the Labs at any time.
- Do not remove furniture (chairs, computers, tables/desks, etc.) from the Computer labs.
- Do not rearrange furniture in the labs.
- Computers will not be used for games. This includes any games brought by the user on disks, games copied over the network - either over the local Network or Internet, or games played on other computers over the Internet. MUDs, MUSHs, some Facebook activities, and Chat lines other than myHenderson are considered games and are not allowed.
- Any student using the Internet for non-essential studies will have to relinquish the workstation for any HSU student needing the station for HSU course work.
- No Obscenity or Profanity of any kind! It will not be tolerated in the Labs.
Please go to the Technology Usage Guidelines page to see a detailed list of the Policy.