This COVID-19 Operational Plan provides guidance for students, parents, faculty, and staff. This plan will continue to evolve based on local conditions related to COVID-19 and our response to federal and state guidelines and requirements. Flexibility in operational planning will be necessary in the coming months as the university follows guidance from the State of Arkansas, Arkansas State University System, and the Arkansas Department of Health.
- Effective March 2, 2022, masks are recommended, but not required. The Arkansas State University System Board of Trustees authorized chancellors to make this decision for each campus based on local conditions.
- If you are experiencing any symptom(s) found on the Daily Health Screening page, please submit the COVID-19 Self Reporting Form.
- Henderson State University will continue to provide a quality educational experience for our students through a flexible combination of in-person, remote, and hybrid instructional methods.
- We will be ready to transition between in-person and remote instruction depending on local conditions and guidance from the State of Arkansas, Arkansas State University System, and Arkansas Department of Health. Non-instructional employees also will be ready to pivot between on-campus and remote work assignments pending developing conditions.
- We will follow best practices from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Environmental Protection Agency for cleaning and sanitizing facilities.
COVID-19 Reporting Form
HSU employees who have been in direct contact with a positive COVID-19 case or employees who exhibit symptoms or have tested positive are required to complete the reporting form found at https://redcap-nyit.astate.edu/redcap/surveys/?s=XP7DJHF7KE .