Academic Policies 2020-2021

Grade Disputes

Students wishing to dispute a grade must do so within the first 60 days of fall semester for spring and summer courses, or the first 60 days of the spring semester for fall courses. All such disputes must begin with a conversation between the student and course instructor. Only after speaking with the instructor may the student decide to approach the department chair. If after speaking with the department chair the issue is not resolved the student may approach the college dean. Disputed grades resulting in a grade change must be submitted to the Registrar’s Office in accordance with the full guidelines noted in the Henderson State University Academic and Integrity Policy.