- Hold a current, unencumbered Registered Nurse License
- GPA of 2.0 or above
- Have graduated from an associate degree or diploma program that was NLNAC or ACEN accredited OR Arkansas State Board Approved at the time of graduation
- Have completed non-nursing courses as listed on degree plan (exceptions at discretion of Track Director)
How to Apply
- Apply to Henderson State University.
- The Spring 2024 Online RN-BSN application cycle opens on October 15, 2023, and the deadline for applying for the Spring 2024 semester is December 11, 2023.
- Later submissions will be accepted at the discretion of the Program Coordinator.
- Send ALL College/University Transcripts to Henderson State University
What to Know
All admissions are conditional pending the results of background checks and drug screens.
Once you are conditionally accepted, you will complete and pass the CastleBranch Certified Background Check, Drug Screen, and Compliance Tracker to be fully accepted into the Nursing Program. Go to mycb.castlebranch.com, and in the upper right-hand corner, enter the Package Code HP13: Background Check-Drug Test. The Department of Nursing has partnered with CastleBranch Compliance Tracker to provide you with a secure account to manage your time-sensitive school and clinical requirements (for example: TB skin test, Hepatitis B series, CPR certification, etc.)
Applicants must submit ALL Castlebranch requirements no later than January 2, 2024, to be accepted to the RN to BSN program.