School of Business
of Business is committed to preparing student for:
- successful and productive careers,
- lifelong learning,
- and balanced lives
By offering excellence in business education with a liberal arts foundation
The faculty is committed to excellence in teaching, introducing students to research techniques, and leading them as they develop: effective communication skills, applications in technology, general management knowledge, and specific knowledge in selected fields of study. Ethical values, diversity, teamwork, and cultural issues are focuses in all School of Business programs.
The School of Business offers Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree programs that provide students with a foundation to be successful in business careers and pursue further graduate study.
- The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) offers students the opportunity to major in:
- Business Administration with concentrations in:
-- Business Information Systems
- The Bachelor of Science in Aviation (BS)
- The Master of Business Administration (MBA) for students desiring graduate work in business.
All Business programs are accredited by AACSB International, the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
For scholarship information, please visit www.financedegree.com/scholarships. This web page serves as a database for any student looking to supplement the cost of their education. The directory filters all the available finance and business degree related scholarships that will ensure students find the scholarship that best suits them.
Students in the Business School have unique opportunities which include
- Aviation: The Business School offers the only university-level aviation program in Arkansas. With great facilities, flight simulators, and high tech classrooms, our aviation program provides students with the skills and training needed to make their careers soar. There is a blend of excellence in classroom training and hands-on experience. Students each a Bachelor of Science degree in Aviation in the areas of: Professional Pilot, Aviation Management and, Maintenance Management.
- Business Beyond the Classroom:Unique opportunities await students who apply skills learned in the classroom by participating in activities and programs such as:
- Business Mentorship Experience
- Business Plan Competition
- Business Battle of the Ravine
- Ross Whipple Investment Challenge
- Small Business & Technology Development Center
- SBTDC: The School of Business is the location of one of seven state-wide offices of the Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center (ASBTDC). The HSU ASBTDC is a university-based economic development program of the USA Small Business Administration and provides assistance to entrepreneurs and small businesses through the ten counties surrounding HSU.
Kevin Rogers named Allstate/AFCA Good Works Team Captain nominee. To vote for Kevin, click here. To read the article on Kevin, click here.
Hiring, Salaries Up For Accounting Graduates
School of Business Inducts Bradford into Hall of Fame
School of Business Presented Accreditation Certificate by AACSB
HSU Business Dean Announced
Dr. Brenda Ponsford, Dean
Dr. Nathan Campbell, Associate Dean
Ms. Crystal Campbell, Administrative Specialist III
Ms. Arsala Khan, Administrative Assistant II
School of Business
Henderson State University
1100 Henderson Street
HSU Box 7801
Arkadelphia, AR 71999-0001 Mooney Hall Room 309
Last modified | 28 June 2013