General Forms

Registration forms

Course Drop/Withdrawal Form

Heart Start Course Registration (Only for use during Heart Start events)

Late Registration Form (For use after online registration has closed)

Withdrawal from All Registered Courses Form (Submit this form to the Registrar's Office)

  • Note: This form alone does not prevent students returning for subsequent academic terms. However, students should be aware if they remain unenrolled for an entire calendar year the continuous enrollment policy will apply. Readmission to the university will be required. 

Course Audit Form

Credit by Departmental Exam Form

Other forms

Address Change Form

Graduation Application

Graduation applications MUST be obtained from a student’s professional advisor. Professional Advisors are listed by their area of specialization on the Advising Center section of the Henderson State website. It is highly recommended that students NOT attempt to obtain the graduation application from alternative sources. Older invalid versions of the graduation application will not be accepted by the Registrar’s Office or the Professional Advising Office. A complete review of the graduation application process can be found under helpful links to the left.

In-state Resident

Major Change Form (To be returned to the Academic Advising Center in Foster Hall)

Name Change Form

Non-Release of Directory Information

OBU Inter-institutional Class Form

Petition to Transfer D Grades

Release of Student Information - FERPA (Not a transcript request form)

Replacement Diploma Request Form

Request for No Course Credit

Enrollment Verification Request (National Student Clearinghouse $2.50 charge)

Note: Effective June 1, 2017 all transcript requests will be submitted to National Student Clearinghouse. Paper forms, email, and fax requests will no longer be accepted.