Hiring, Salaries Up For Accounting Graduates
- REDDIE FOR SUCCESS JOBS (Updated Weekly by HSU Center for Career Development)
- USABLE LIFE is looking to fill 2 full-time positions. More information available here.
- SUMMER 2013 INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF ST. LOUIS is looking to fill 3 full-time
positions in June 2013. These positions are:
and Soundness Assistant Bank Examiners in either Little Rock or Memphis
1 Consumer Affairs Assistant Bank Examiner in St. Louis
have 7 Internships available within the Division of Banking Supervision,
Credit, Community Development and Learning Innovations.
for a full time position, students should go to our Careers Site at www.stlouisfed.org/careers.
- BOOKKEEPER 1
MAUMELLE FINANCE DEPARTMENT
Minimum Qualifications: Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from
a two-year college or technical school; and three (3) years related experience
and/or training or the equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience
with utility billing and collecting preferred. Experience with Microsoft Word
and Excel required. Experience with Springbrook preferred but not required.
Salary Range: DOE Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
NOTE: A City of Maumelle Employment Application must be completed. Go to City of Maumelle web page (www.maumelle.org)
and click on the Human Resources Department to print an application and mail to:City of Maumelle
– Human Resources Department – 550 Edgewood Drive, Suite 590 – Maumelle, Arkansas 72113. For questions, you may contact the Human
Resources office at (501) 851-2784, ext. 242 between the hours of 7AM and 5PM
HIX & ASSOCIATES CPAs, PA is looking to fill an entry level bookkeeping position. More information available here.