In the event someone has a medical emergency, remain calm and call 911.
- Give your name, location, and telephone number.
- Supply as much information as possible regarding the nature of the injury or illness. Is the victim conscious? Breathing easily?
- Return to the victim. Keep victim as calm and comfortable as possible.
- Remain with victim until EMS Technician or University Police arrive.
- Do not move a person who is unconscious, who has fallen, or who is seriously injured.
Note: University Health Services does not respond to emergency calls on campus.
Back to Health Center main page