R U "Reddie" for a Job Interview?
Improve interview readiness, boost confidence, and calm interview anxiety with the content of this online workshop. Users of this presentation will:
* Develop a better understanding of their role as the job applicant.
* Recognize effective and ineffective responses.
* Learn which questions are illegal and how to handle them effectively.
Online Evaluation Form
Get "Reddie" to Negotiate a Salary
This worshop delivers timely tips on how to negotiate the best salary possible given current market conditions. Content will include:
* How to gain confidence in negotiating salary during an interview.
* How to respond to requests for salary requirements.
* How to research salary.
* How to negotiate when a salary offer is lower than you expected.
* How to negotiate forms of compensation other than your salary.
* How to know when to negotiate and when not to.
* How to keep the balance of negotiating power in your hands.
Be "Reddie"...Avoid Getting Fired!
Be"Reddie"...Avoid Getting Fired! reveals the top ten ways people lose their jobs-and teaches you how to easily avoid these mistakes. Having a good work ethic puts you in the best position to move up in your current job or obtain a new and better one. This video teaches you how to transform yourself into a desirable commodity and lay the foundation for a successful career.
Get "Reddie" for Cover Letter & Resumes
During the Get "Reddie" for Cover Letter & Resumes Workshop, students will learn numerous aspects of resumes including resume content, various formats, design, and common mistakes. This workshop will also discuss what employers are looking for in a resume and how to tailor their own resume for a specific job. In addition, format and writing style of cover letters will be presented.
If you need resume assistance, contact our office at 870-230-5442
Dressed and "Reddie" for Success
Get down to the basics of learning what really is appropriate attire for interviews, job fairs, and meetings with employers. Don't make the mistake of underestimating the importance of first impressions!
R U "Reddie" for the Job You Want?
Whether you are looking for an internship, a part-time job, a summer job, or a full-time opportunity, this workshop will teach you the basic steps in finding that perfect experience. How to get the job you want, strategies for finding openings, helpful job search links, salary negotiation, evaluating your benefits package, and relocation will be discussed.
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST
Monday to Friday
2nd Floor, Garrison Activity Center
Phone: (870) 230-5442
Fax: (870) 230-5336
1100 Henderson Street
Arkadelphia, AR 71999-0001