Bachelors Degrees > School of Business
HSU School of Business Programs in Hot Springs
highlighted in red are links that you can
click for more information).
HSU is now
offering business and education classes in Hot Springs, AR conveniently located at the NPCC (National
Park Community College) campus. Potential students are encouraged to seek their
degree with us. The School of Business is currently offering two bachelors
degrees and one graduate degree, all of which are accredited by AACSB
International (for more information on AACSB, click here):
students should adhere to the following steps:
- Fill out the appropriate application forms
- BBA – undergraduate admission form
- MBA – graduate admission form
- Submit standardized exam scores, transcripts
and any other needed documentation
- BBA – ACT or SAT
- Students who have earned certain associate’s
degree need not submit test scores (consult Dr. Nathan Campbell at email@example.com or 870-230-5312 to see which
associate’s degrees apply).
- MBA – GMAT
- Students may take up to six credit hours
before taking the GMAT.
- Students with a 3.5 GPA or higher are exempt
from the GMAT.
- For information on the Quantitative Exam, click here.
- For MBA requirements, click here.
- If you are a transfer student and/or have
AP/CLEP credit, submit all transcripts. Please consult the Admissions Office for any related questions.
- It is imperative that you consult with your
advisor each academic term. Your acceptance letter will provide the name and
contact info of your advisor. Please contact them for course registration.
- Contact the Financial Aid office and submit any necessary
information. Please check for any tuition and fees.
If you are taking a combination of NPCC/HSU classes, contact NPCC Financial Aid as well.
- If you are an international student, please
contact Dr. Drew Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or 870-230-5265.
- If you have a disability, please contact
Vickie Faust at email@example.com or
870-230-5475 at the Disability and Resources Center.
Please note that you have the responsibility of informing each professor of
your classes of your particular disability.
- Obtain your parking sticker from the NPCC
- NPCC library borrowing privileges will be
labeled as “community borrower.”
- To Use NPCC Wi-Fi, contact Tech Support.
- Should you need child care, NPCC offers a list
of child care providers within ten counties. You may contact them for further
- For further policies and procedures, please
read both the NPCC and HSU catalog, and the information present on both the
NPCC and HSU website. For any specific questions concerning NPCC, feel free to
contact Maggie Picking at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 501-760-4203. If you have any questions or concerns about the School of
Business at HSU, feel free to contact Dr. Nathan Campbell at email@example.com or 870-230-5377.