Homecoming Day is Saturday, October 12!
We hope you are as excited about Homecoming 2013 as we are! We will be celebrating the Reddie Spirit throughout the week and you are invited. There are numerous activities scheduled for
alumni, friends, and students of Henderson State University.
If you or your organization is planning an event for Homecoming Week, we encourage you to submit the details immediately to ensure your event is included on the information which is sent to all
Henderson Alumni. Event submissions must be made through the online form below.
Please keep the following in mind:
1. Deadline for submissions is August 13, 2013.
2. Only online submissions will be accepted.
3. Use only ONE contact name per event.*
*Contact information (name, phone, email) will be published in both print and online materials.
4. Events requiring on-campus location reservations (Garrison Center, etc.) or special set-up and equipment must contact those departments directly to make
5. After August 13, 2013, any event changes that are to be reflected on the online Homecoming Events Schedule must be made by calling 870-230-5401 or
HSU Employees: If you would like your event listed on the Henderson Online Calendar – in addition to the Homecoming Events Schedule –
please contact your department web editor.
Visit the alumni website often for an updated schedule of Homecoming events. See you at Homecoming!
Name of Event: (Name should be exactly as you want it to appear in schedule publications.)
Date of Event: / / (MM/DD/YYYY)
Beginning Time: or
Ending Time: or
Location of Event:
Cost per person: $ USD
For More Information, Please Contact: (List ONLY one representative per group.)
Contact Phone: (Numbers only. Include area code. No dashes. No parenthesis.)
Contact E-mail: (Please type "NA" if not applicable.)
Thank you for submitting your information!
Office of Institutional Advancement
1100 Henderson Street, Box 7703
Arkadelphia, AR 71999-0001
Phone: (870) 230-5401 Fax: (870) 230-5400
Toll Free: 1-877-RED-ALUM (733-2586)
E-mail questions or comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org