Transcript Policy

Requesting HSU Transcripts

Students wishing to request an official transcript may submit a transcript request form, which can be found on the Registrar’s Forms webpage. Forms may be either submitted in person or by postage mail. Transcripts request forms will not be accepted by fax or email. There is no charge for transcripts requested using this process. A limit of 10 transcripts may be ordered with each request form. Students unable to submit a request form in person or by postage mail may order official transcripts electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.

NOTE: The Clearinghouse will charge students a processing fee. The institutional fees paid directly to HSU do not cover the cost of requesting transcripts through NSC.

Students may pick transcripts up in person at the Registrar’s Office or request they be mailed to an intended destination.

Transcript Request Prevented by Account Hold

HSU reserves the right to withhold transcripts if a student has not cleared his/her financial and other obligations to the university. Reasons for withholding transcripts may include, but are not limited to, not returning borrowed equipment, unpaid debt to the university, judicial processes, etc.

Submitting Transcripts to HSU

Only official copies of transcripts will be accepted. Future students may choose to have transcripts mailed directly from the originating institution to the Admissions Office at Henderson State or hand deliver a paper copy personally. Students currently enrolled at HSU may submit transcripts to the Registrar’s Office if transferring credits from other colleges. Paper transcripts that are not signed and sealed in an envelope clearly marked by the originating institution will not be accepted. Alternatively students may choose to have their transcripts delivered electronically.