Business Office

The Business Office is located on the third floor of Womack Hall.

The Cashier's Window is open 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday - through Friday. Students must have an ID Card to complete all transactions.

The following may be done at the Cashier's Window.

  • Cash personal checks up to $100.00
  • Make payments on Student Accounts
  • Pick up Work/Study Checks
  • Pick up Loan Checks
  • Pick up Refund Checks
  • Pay Traffic Fines
  • Pay Library Fines
  • Pay Add/Drop fees (First complete Add/Drop in Registrar's Office and attain a printout of your updated schedule. Then bring the printout to Cashiers Office.)
    Questions regarding the Cashier's Office, contact Twyla Buck at 870-230-5127, or Becky Peters at 870-230-5110.

Student Accounts


Tuition and fees for Fall/Spring are payable in installments ONLY if enrolled in FACTS Tuition Management.

All on-campus payments can be made at the Business Office by cash, check, or credit card. During registration, go to the cashiers on the second floor of the Garrison Center.

To pay from off campus, log into MyHenderson and click the Pay By Credit Card button at the bottom of your Account Status page. To make a payment by phone, call (870)230-5110 or (870)230-5127 and have the credit card number, expiration date, cardholder's name, and student identification number ready.

Payment 1 for Spring 2011 due by January 18, 2011 - On campus registration is January 18, 2011.



For questions regarding loan check disbursements, contact Paige Morrow at (870)230-5430. For questions regarding refund checks, contact Nancy Batchelor at (870)230-5106.

Perkins Loans

Questions about deferments, forbearance, postponement, canecllation and where to make payments, contact Scott Freeman at (870)230-5113, or Paige Morrow at (870)230-5430. To apply for a Perkins Loan, contact Pam Shuffield, Loan Officer at (870)230-5136.


Rehab/JTPA/Misc. Billing

Questions regarding Rehab, JTPA or miscellaneous billing, contact Nancy Batchelor at (870)230-5106.


Aviation accounts are for students majoring in Aviation. A separate Aviation account is needed because tickets for fuel, flight time and other charges are posted to this account.The minimum amount to open an Aviation account is $200.00. To open an Aviation account, fill out an application at the cashiers window in the Business Office.Each Wednesday is the cut-off day to make an Aviation withdrawal request. Checks will be ready to pick up on Friday afternoon of that same week.Questions regarding Aviation accounts, including balances, call Scott Freeman at 870-230-5113 or Paige Morrow at 870-230-5122..


Declining Balance

A declining cash balance card is a money card to be used either at the Reddie Cafe in Garrison or at the Caddo Cafeteria. Each time the card is used for a purchase of food, the balance declines until there is a zero balance. The card may carry over from the Fall semester to the Spring semester only.To purchase a Declining Cash Balance, come to the Business Office and talk to Scott Freeman or Pat Sheffield. YOU MUST BRING STUDENT ID.If using scholarship money, purchase must be a minimum of $50.00.Questions about Declining Cash Balance, contact Scott Freeman at 870-230-5113, or Paige Morrow at 870-230-5430.



HSU Cost Containment

HSU Transparency Data for Arkansas Code 6-61-137

Student Employment


Student Worker Payroll Schedule 2013-2014

Student Worker Payroll Schedule 2014-2015

W-9 Form

Schedule a Campus Tour Request Information Apply Now

 “Henderson State University has a superior teacher education program. Henderson prepared me for work in the classroom, for administration, and for continuing my own education to the next level.”

Learn More...

Brian GoldenBachelor of Science in Education - Elementary/Secondary Physical Education, 1996
Weather Icon
Javascript must be enabled to view the current weather conditions