International Student Information

*Please see Immunization Information page for information pertaining to all students here.

If possible, please bring all documentation of immunizations done in your country of origin (BCG, Measles, Rubella, Varicella, Yellow Fever, Tetanus) with you to Henderson State University. 

Tuberculosis skin testing

Any student born in a country where Tuberculosis is endemic, who is not a permanent resident,  will be required by Arkansas Law to comply with Tuberculosis skin testing at enrollment.  TB is not endemic in the countries listed below and students from these countries will not be required to have TB skin testing done by HSU Student Health:American Region: Canada, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, USA, Virgin Islands; European Region: Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, San Marino, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom; Western Pacific Region: American Samoa, Australia, New Zealand.

All documentation must be signed by a physician or authorized health care provider. A copy of an official immunization record may be attached.