Code of Student Conduct
Core Values of Student Conduct
- Academic Excellence: We promote academic excellence and celebrate scholarly achievement. We produce intellectually well-rounded graduates through rigorous and relevant programs.
- Collaboration and Community: We value collaboration recognizing that each person is an important part of a larger picture. Working together for a sustainable future, every individual contributes to the whole, whether in our university, our local community, or our world.
- Human Value and Difference: We celebrate every human being and, embracing our differences, strive together to prepare students to become responsible citizens in a diverse, global, and knowledge-based society. We value an inclusive community where all individuals can explore, discover, and develop their unique abilities and interests.
- Integrity: We cultivate a climate of academic, personal, and professional integrity by holding ourselves and each other to the highest ethical standards in all we say and do.
- Students and Student Success: We place students at the center of all we do; they are the reason we are here. Decisions made about programs, policies, and practices are based upon what is best for students and their success.
Henderson State University students are responsible for knowing the information, policies and procedures outlined in this document. Henderson State University reserves the right to make changes to this code as necessary and once those changes are posted online, they are in effect.