Request a Replacement Diploma

Please use the form below to request a replacement diploma.

There is a $35 charge for a replacement diploma.  You may pay by credit card or debit card over the phone to our business office by calling 870-230-5127.  You may also pay by check or money order made payable to Henderson State University and mail to:

Office of the Registrar
1100 Henderson Street
HSU Box 7534
Arkadelphia, AR 71999

*Please note:  Your replacement diploma will have signatures of the current president and board officers.*

Thank you,

Registrar's Office