HSU Challenge Plus Scholarship Application
Henderson State University is pleased to offer the 2013 Henderson Challenge Plus award on a first-come, first-served basis as long as institutional scholarship funds are available. To be considered, applicants must be admitted to Henderson State University, meet the guidelines below, and submit the completed application with official documentation of the accepted Arkansas Academic Challenge Scholarship award to the Office of University Relations/Admissions. Funds used to provide the 2013 Henderson Challenge Plus are derived from the reallocation of existing funds within the HSU Scholarship Budget.
2013 HENDERSON CHALLENGE PLUS
• One-time annual award up to $1,000 for one year. $500 per semester, not to include summer
• Arkansas Academic Challenge Recipient
• First-time freshmen
• 3.0 cumulative high school grade point average
• Not available to recipients of HSU Distinguished Freshman or Presidential Excellence Scholarships
• Non-refundable award can apply to any charge on HSU student account, including books
• Must enroll in 15 hours per semester
Return completed application with official documentation of the accepted Arkansas Challenge Scholarship award to:
Henderson State University
Office of University Relations/Admissions
Arkadelphia, AR 71999-0001
Please download the application here.